Prices (in GBP) excluding postage
How to commission a pencil portrait
|Paper Size||1 subject||2 subjects|
|Up to A4 (29.7cm x 21cm)||£150||£195|
|Up to A3 (42cm x 29.7cm)||£250||£325|
|Up to A2 (59.4cm x 42cm)||£415||£540|
- Select a photograph that shows the subject(s) you would like in your portrait clearly, or email me a selection if you are unsure. If you do not have suitable photographs, or have a specific pose in mind, please contact me to discuss as I may be able to visit and photograph the subject(s) myself.
- I will begin working on the portrait once we have agreed on the photograph(s), timescales, pricing and method of postage. I use Special Delivery from Royal Mail for UK deliveries (you can check here to get an idea of the cost).
- When I have finished the portrait, I will email you a scan so you can approve it. I will then spray the drawing with a fixative to protect it and request payment in full.
- I can accept Paypal payment, personal cheque or bank transfer. As soon as payment has cleared, I will post your portrait to you.
- In the unlikely event of you not being entirely satisfied with your portrait when it arrives, please send it back to me (at your own cost) and I will refund the cost of the portrait, excluding postage.
- I put scans of finished portraits on my website. If you are not happy with my doing this, or would prefer me not to include the subject's name, please let me know when you commission your portrait.
- I will delete all emailed photographs once your portrait has been delivered and you are happy with it.
If you have any queries about how to commission your portrait, please contact me and I will be happy to answer your questions.
The prices and information above relate to pencil portraits using photographs as the only source of information. If you are interested in commissioning a pencil or painted portrait from live sittings/or a combination of live sittings and photographs taken by me to complete the portrait, please contact me.
If you are interested in any paintings or drawings currently in the Galleries, please contact me.
Website Statistcs and Analytics
In order to learn how many people have looked at my website, as well as how many people make return visits, I use Google Analytics in association with Clicpic.com's own web statistics on numbers of visits to the site.
Clicpic.com's statistics show:
- Pages (“Hits”). The number of clicks made while people have been on this site.
- Users. The number of different people who have visited this site.
Google Analytics I use include:
- Visits. This is the number of times the site has been viewed.
- Numbers of new visits to the site.
- Numbers of people who have returned to the site.
- Countries the most visits to the site are from.
- Internet browser you use.
Privacy is very important to me. If you would like more information on what Google Anaylitics collects, please visit their website: http://www.google.co.uk/analytics/
Or, for information on how to change your own internet settings: https://www.google.com/goodtoknow/online-safety/security-tools/